We’re an international team of developers who build WordPress websites for businesses around the world. Our company is engineering-driven and our clients serve millions of users every month, so it’s our job to support them at the highest level of quality with the best coding practices. Best of all, our team is all over the world and no one is stuck in an office: you can work from ANYWHERE. Sound fun? Let’s talk!
Position: Full-time WordPress Developer (all levels)
- Passion for WordPress. 1+ years experience developing WordPress themes or plugins is essential!
- Good English skills (reading and writing are most important)
- Experience with Git and Linux servers are big pluses
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule with an international team
- Dedication to improving your general software engineering skills and WordPress knowledge
- The big one: you get to work from ANYWHERE. (We do have a lovely office in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok if you happen to be nearby.) If you want to work from home and spend more time with your family instead of commuting, you can. If you want to work from a coffee shop or the beach you can, it’s an every day event for us!
- Annual team trips to WordCamps, tropical destinations, etc.
- Paid public holidays, vacations, and sick leave
- Telecom reimbursement (we pay for your mobile data!)
- Learn and grow your skills working with expert WordPress devs from around the world
- Be part of a company which supports open source software
How to Apply
We believe that developers should be judged by the quality of their CODE above everything else. If you can show us that you write good code we don’t care where you live, how old you are, where you went to university, or even if you have a degree.
To apply, email your resume/CV to [email protected] along with a short statement regarding why you want the job. If your qualifications are appropriate, we’ll invite you to a short, informal interview over Skype, followed by a work sample test.
Salary: Depends on experience