We are looking for a PHP/WordPress Developer to join our team!
We’re a team of expert WordPress developers who work remotely with companies around the world. Do you love writing code? Does building new features for high-profile websites while solving performance, scalability and security challenges sound fun to you? If so, let’s talk!
- Create tech specs, estimates and communicate your status to management, clients, and teammates regularly.
- Deploy updates to servers and support client operations with DevOps and development-oriented tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Great English in both verbal and written forms. English is the main language of our company and you will be using it 100% of the time.
- Experience developing themes or plugins for WordPress is a big plus
- Experience with Linux and Git are pluses
Email us at [email protected] with your CV, your salary expectation, and most importantly, some samples of code you’ve written. This can be a .zip attachment, git public account links. It can be github, gitlab, bitbucket or whatever else works–the important thing is that we see the best example of your code as possible.