Find an Earthmover is the quickest way for Australians to hire trusted local services online. Contractors register their businesses with the service and purchase credits that entitle them to business leads. When users submit the jobs they need done to the site, the system auto matches jobs with appropriate contractors and sends them the leads via email and SMS.
After struggling for two years in development hell with a local web design contractor, Find an Earthmover turned to Command Media to complete and launch the website. In under 30 days and at less than 8% of the previous project’s budget, we fixed the bugs, got everything ready for release, and took the site to market.
- A phased redesign of virtually the entire site
- A rewrite of every aspect of the lead pipeline that improved quality and added features, including processing and validating user submissions, moderation and review, geolocation and other methods of auto matching eligible contractors, the development of email sequences to keep the participants in the job up-to-date, and the Twilio interface which sends SMS messages to eligible contractors
- Conversion rate optimization for the site’s key lead forms
- Fully managed website hosting
- Linux server administration